29 Week Bumpdate

If you're new to my corner of the web, you can use these links to easily get back to previous bumpdates:
 
Week 23 Bumpdate
Week 24 Bumpdate
Week 25 Bumpdate
Week 26 Bumpdate
Week 27 Bumpdate
Week 28 Bumpdate
 

 
Size of the baby: Acorn Squash – 15.25 inches long and weighs 2.5 pounds.
 
Biggest baby development: Baby can hiccup now!
  
Total weight gain: I didn't weigh myself
  
Gender: Boy!!
 
Maternity clothes: I'm still cycling through my very limited clothing options.
  
Movement: Yes! I was in a meeting with my manager and little man started kicking my ribs so I put pressure on my belly to hold him down....my manager asked if I needed to go somewhere. Ha! No, just trying to survive without getting broken ribs :)
  
Sleep: I slept pretty well this week other than random fire alarms going off in our hotel in the wee-morning hours. Maybe better sleep was because of the King-sized bed we had in Cancun.
  
Nursery: Still full of gifts from two baby showers. My goal for next week is to choose a paint color. I said, choose, not actually paint. Don't worry.
  
Cravings: Give me allll the cereal! We went to the buffet restaurant in Cancun at 11:00pm one night and asked for cereal, but they told me to order room service. Um, I don't need a $10+ bowl of cereal, but thanks.
  
Symptoms: Swelling of the feet, heartburn, light headedness. When I asked my doctor about the light headedness, she told me to eat more often. Though I was already eating something almost every hour, so she said to pack in the protein.
  
Khanh is: Finally home for good (almost) and we can start attacking our lengthy to-do list!
  
Looking forward to: 1) Visiting my grandparents (who happen to live on an island!) this weekend. Their house is a short drive from ours so we will pack up the Jeep, Cooper, and some food and head to the water! 2) After my midwife measured my uterus last week, she wants to do another ultrasound to make sure our little guy is measuring correctly. My uterus was on the small end of normal, so she isn't that concerned but wants to make sure my due date is correct. I can't wait to see our guy now that I'm 30 weeks along! 3) I also can't wait to meet the newest member of the family, Paisley Ann Marie. Congratulations to the new (exhausted) parents!!
  
Best moments: Spending a few days in Cancun with the Hubby doing absolutely nothing. It was exactly what both of us needed and I'm glad we got to get away from life for a couple days. I also picked Cooper up from my mom this week and was so glad to have someone else - even though he's a dog - in the house with me. I was getting lonely!
 
Note: I post these updates at the end of the week, so I am currently in my 30th week. Eeekk!

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 10, 2015

    We are looking forward to seeing you both, I mean the 4 of you.........hehehehe. I hear Chicken Arthur is on the menu.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chicken Arthur and a boat ride in good ol' Molly-O!

      Delete