Micah is ONE!

Today, at 1:01 pm, our baby boy turns ONE! This past year has been a whirlwind but I'm so grateful that God chose me and my husband to be Micah's parents. 


He is such an inquisitive, and mostly serious, baby, but when he smiles, his entire face lights up and you can't help but smile back at him.


Being a mom this past year has, hands down, been the hardest, yet most rewarding thing I have ever experienced. I know the challenges will undoubtedly keep coming through the years, but each challenge brings an opportunity to mold and transform our son.


A few of his favorite things are bananas, using sign language to ask for more food, bananas, running around the house with Daddy, bananas, playing in water, and more bananas. This boy's love for bananas runs deep! If he sees a banana and you don't give it to him, there will be a full meltdown coming your way.


It truly amazes me how much baby's can understand at such a young age. He thinks it's so funny when the Hubby and I hug or kiss in front of him. Most times, he runs over to us for a big group hug. It's pretty much the cutest thing ever!


Micah loves watching Cooper play fetch and walk next to the stroller. We are working with him to be more gentle to the dog, but Cooper just lays there and lets Micah hit him, pull an ear, or steal a toy. I'm excited to watch their relationship grow as Micah gets older and is able to actually play with Cooper.

Here's a dump of some of my favorite pictures from the past year.








Our little 6 pound 10 ounce baby is now a 19 pound toddler who loves exploring, giving kisses, and bananas.

I'll love you forever, little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment