Simply Thankful

Today I am doing my very first guest post on Michelle's blog, Thankful for Thursdays. Michelle recently started her blog and was looking for guest posts for her Holiday Series. I promised her before Thanksgiving that I'd submit a post, but with the chaos of celebrating holidays and being a mama, writing was put on the back burner. Since I really wanted to come through for Michelle, I stayed up way past my bedtime and started writing. Here's a little teaser of my guest post:

If you were to ask me what I'm most thankful for in 2015, I wouldn't miss a beat before answering. Each and every day when I look into my sons eyes, I am thankful that God gave me the privilege of becoming a mother, his mother, this year. 

You can go here to see everything that I'm thankful for this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment